Skills & Care Greenwich is a dynamic, community-led charity organisation established with view of serving residents of Royal Borough of Greenwich.
We strive to make a real and lasting difference to the quality of life of local people, helping the Nepalese community to CONNECT, be more ACTIVE, take time to REFLECT, keep on LEARNING, GIVE and CELEBRATE more often and SUPPORT each other.
Our targeted projects promote community cohesion and increase the health and well-being of local people by focussing on: Arts, Youth, Children & Families and Elders & their Carers.
Our long term strategic objectives are:
- promote wellbeing and healthy living by creating and supporting range of activities and events;
- develop and support activities that promote the wellbeing and development of children, young people and families;
- improve health and wellbeing of elders and their carers by creating, supporting and facilitating range of activities and provisions.
- raise levels of ability and confidence through supporting and creating a broad range of education, training and volunteer experience.
- raise attainment of children and young people by offering supplementary educational opportunities including extracurricular activities outside mainstream school to raise their attainment;
- develop provision of advice, support & counseling services accessible to the local community.